Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't hold this against me...

I was at a friends house the other night and he whips out these classic country CD's...like this huge boxed set. The kind that some dear member of his family probably bought for the low, low price of $19.95...plus $6.95 shipping and handling. I bet they even got some Kinoki Detox Foot Pads thrown in for free!

So, I was taken back to my childhhood and the music I listened to with my family. At all of our family functions...Christmases, birthdays, summer-time barbecues...my Grandy-John and my Uncle would play the guitar while my aunt sang. They would sing those classic country songs...not Garth Brooks...no, I'm talking classic! I'm talking Willie, Waylon and the Boys!!!

2 comments:

RI Kids Consignment Sale said...

The Coldplay concert was awesome! I love it when a band sounds as good or better live than on the CD and they did! You will have a blast! Don't be embarrssed about the classic country. My parents listened to it too and I'm still a sucker for it once in a while!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information.If need further information just see the site http://www.healthpads.com/