Friday, March 5, 2010

Go long, Jimmy…

REALLY?? 

Jimmy Johnson is the new spokesperson for Extenze Male Enhancement pills!

Jimmy “Former Dallas Cowboy Head Coach” Johnson!

Jimmy “Back to back Super Bowl Champ” Johnson!

Jimmy “Famous Sportscaster” Johnson!

Jimmy “I’ve got plenty of money, so I wipe my ass with it” Johnson!

He’s gotta be somebody’s granddad, or something!

“Look kids!  There’s PawPaw on TV…selling his penis pills!!” 

Was there not a better representative for their product?  Who wants to think about, and buy a product, because of Jimmy Johnson’s “johnson”?

Congrats, Jimmy “Now I’ve got a Big” Johnson…you’re a sellout!!!

11 comments:

Jes said...

Ha! They talked about this on the view a few weeks back. I honestly can't believe he would do it! It's like telling everyone, hey I've got a little one :) So funny :)

Kimmy said...

BWAAAAAHHHH!!!! OMG! That is just too hilarious!!! Thanks for the morning laugh! :D

Adoptive Momma said...

You are hilarious! If he can make money from it he shall sell it. He might consider selling those grandkids too if he could get enough for them. Can you tell I'm not a Jimmy Johnson or a Dallas Cowboys fan? Am I transparent?

Heidi said...

That was way too easy for you, wasn't it. The whole...johnson...classic. Love the post title!Hubs walked in while I was "flipping" through one of those commercials. Now he's all nervous I want some.

Kameron said...

The man has to fund his obsession with hair products, you know! Now his hair and his johnson are stiff!

Momof3inVA said...

Oh my, makes you want to call and get some right now...I am sooo turned on by this! ;)

Bridget said...

LOL!!!! Too, too funny!!! You are hilarious!

Tracy said...

hmmmm... maybe Scott needs some of what jimmie is selling, maybe that would make him happy :)

Donnetta said...

That is hysterical, yet disgusting! So glad NFL is over for now. So I don't have to look at him and think about his sausage, I mean wiener!

heidi said...

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that I have never thought of Jimmy Johnson and penises(is that how you spell the plural) at the same time until tonight. I hope this is the last time!