Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The One with Isabella Rossellini...

I'm sure you all remember the Friends episode where Ross has the list of celebrity "freebies," he's allowed to have sex without being considered infidelity. If you don't know what I'm talking about...then, I'm sorry...but, we can't be friends anymore!

The One and I are always saying, "Oh, they're on my list"...or, "No, they're not on my list anymore." So, to prevent any confusion in the event that I am propositioned by any of the following men...Honey, this is my OFFICIAL list!

#1 Hugh...The Doctor is IN!! -- damn, that can be construed as really dirty. I didn't mean it that way, I promise...but, hey...Whatever!!!

Photobucket

#2 Robert, I developed a crush on you in Chances Are when I was prepubescent...my feelings haven't changed. During those rough years...I even thought your mugshots were hot!
Photobucket

#3 Eddie...we don't even have to do it...I just want to hear you monologue!!!
Photobucket

#4 Paul...you know how I know you're hot?? Cuz you are!!!
Photobucket

#5 Vincent...baby...you're so money and you don't even know it!
Photobucket

There you have it...I'm even going to have it laminated!! Who's on your list?

3 comments:

Kameron said...

I have loved Vince since he uttered that line in Swingers. I actually met him at the Hard Rock Hotel about 4 years ago. Sadly, no lovin ensued. :o) Top of my list would be Adrian Grenier from Entourage! MMMMMmmmmm....sorry, I just drooled on your comment page.

Heidi said...

Ladies, we are going to have to fight, I mean serious cat fight. Vince is MINE!!!!!! He has been mine since Clay Pigeons. Like forever ago. If you haven't seen it, go get it. It's Vince & Joaquin Phoenix. And I would have to agree with the rest of your list.. can I have your sloppy seconds? (except for Vince....)

gina said...

ok, vince and ed are on my list too. ed had me at american history x.