Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas is gonna stink for me...

Oh man...I had forgotten that I introduced my children to this song last year. I made a Christmas CD for Lily and this was one of the songs on it. Well she LOVED it. I mean...who can blame her. Farts are funny, I don't care WHO you are!!!

She prides herself on knowing every single lyric to this song. The boys don't know the lyrics...they just make fart noises in time with the music! Silly boys, no musical appreciatiion what-so-ever!!! I try to give them a taste for the finer things in life, you know, the arts...and they just don't get it!

Anyway...this song is playing again nonstop...and I can't get it outta my head!!

Enjoy...and your welcome!!

1 comments:

Alicia W. said...

That is too funny!! I saved it and will have to spread some holiday farts. :o) LOVING the new header - hilarious!!