Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lancaster, Dear Lancaster....



Ran across this video today. This "performance" by a high school band at a half-time show. Can they really call themselves a band? There were very little instrumentals in the video.

They could call themselves a dance troupe maybe...or maybe "DJ Master Mike and the Marchers"...something like that...but, calling themselves a "band"...that's a far stretch!

Oh...I almost forgot to tell you the best part of this video! This is the high school I attended...my good ole alma mater! Can you believe that? I'm a ghetto girl!!! It's making sense now, right...the gangster Christmas card...we were just getting back to our roots.

Now sing the title of this post to the tune of "O Christmas Tree"...go ahead try it....Lancaster, Dear Lancaster...nice, right!?! That's the fight song the high school I attended. Well, it used to be, anyway. You saw the video...they might have changed the tune to Snoop Dogg's "Gin and Juice" by now!
Go Tigers!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Make it stop!!!!! I can't believe we went there. Thank goodness I quit the band in the 8th grade. Could you see me bustin' out those moves?

Kel said...

ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS! That is the most RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! And they wonder why they get the wrap they get NOW!

Kameron said...

Was that Lancaster CA?? Just wondering because I grew up in Cali. Oh and that was painful to watch. I actually feel a little dumber now. ;o)

Kristy said...

OH! MY! GOODNESS! That was horrific. Glad we graduated when we did.