Sunday, October 18, 2009

Taking care of MORE business...

I've been in a bit of a funk over the last few days.

Just blah...

That is, until Kelly awarded me this...

Photobucket

Nice, right? I haven't received an award in a long time. It's always good to feel the love!! Thanks a ton, Kelly!! You can find her here!

Then...THEN...the very next day, I received ANOTHER award!!

From Shelly!

Photobucket

Thanks so much, Shelly...I love feelin' the love!! You guys can find her here!

Another bit of "business"...

I so appreciate all of your ideas for my photography. It took MrsW and my friends from high school, Kristy, and Chris, to remind me that I have other names!! I kinda forgot that I had my real name, Nicole, and maiden name, Bownds, to add to my choices!!

Kam's idea was tacky, and inappropriate, and crude...AND I LOVED IT! But, I'm pretty sure that "Phuckin' Photography" probably wouldn't fly! Not far, anyway!

Anyway, you guys gave me lots of good ideas, and I'll let you know who gets the gift card tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Congrats on the awards!! You definitely deserve them :O)

Oh, and I love Kam's business name for you....LOL!!

BTW....how do you get your business name on your photos??

Kameron said...

No matter what you call it, every time you add your water mark you will wish it said Phuckin Photography! Ha!

Hurricane Rojo said...

I believe it is my responsibility as a Christian blogging sista, to not let your head get too big. Therefore, I have tagged you on my blog. Hate me, love me, whatever!

Rojo

Cindi said...

Wanted to let you know I grabbed your organ donor button...too cool! I found your blog courtesy of Hurricane Rojo. I don't remember how I found her blog.