Friday, October 23, 2009

Priorities...

We're on a pretty tight budget.

You know, since I don't have a job that pays me a respectable sum of money...and because those assholes won't let me into nursing school!

Yesterday, at the grocery store, I was given a set dollar amount, not to exceed.

In the check out line, as my total grew and grew, then teetered just over the edge of my limit...I was forced to make a decision.

A decision that completely revealed my priorites.

I put back a bottle of these...

Photobucket

That would help to keep Jake and I healthy during flu season, to buy a box of this...

Photobucket

That would help me get my drink on, this weekend.

Cast your stones, if you must...they won't hurt me, because I'll be buzzin'!

11 comments:

Melinda said...

duh Nikki, the grape has enough vitamins to kick flu's ass all winter.

Unknown said...

I dito that!

Kameron said...

Virus particals can't infect pickled cells....just sayin! ;o)

Stacey said...

Doesn't alcohol get rid of everything!!!

Kimmy said...

LOL!! You are a serious crack up! Get your buzz on cause according to my husband, alcohol kills his sicknesses! (uh huh! riiiight!) So....Drink Up!!! lol

Mindi said...

haha! Yep, I'm so excited for the kiddos to go to bed. My wine is waiting for me. Love Fridays!

Bridget said...

LOL! I've put back important stuff to be able to afford my Diet Dr. Peppers, so I totally get ya!!

Mama SeWELL said...

And when the wine is gone try some whiskey, honey & lemon juice, thats what my gma says will cure anything!

Mindi said...

Niki! Put down your wine and come to my blog ASAP! I've got something for you! I'm sure you've already got this but what the hell! :)

heidi said...

Bottled wine is da BOMB. Ok, really it's not but puh-lease. It fits in my budget. And if it fits in my budget? Then it works for me.

Alicia W. said...

I'll second that and say screw the wine.. pass me the jager!