Friday, October 9, 2009

On the DL...

And by DL...I mean David Letterman!!

Photobucket

This little subject has come up quite a few times, since Dave has been in the news.

So, you know my Top 5 List? The list of the 5 men who I can have sex with, and it's cool? Well, not too terribly long ago...David Letterman was on my fucking list!!

I shit you, not!!!

DO.NOT.JUDGE.ME...LEST.YE.BE.JUDGED...CAPICHE??

I don't know what it was. Maybe it's his personality. Maybe it was a dry spell in Hollywood. Maybe I have Daddy issues. Who knows...but, there's just something about him, that spins my top, just a bit.

Anyway, one of the prompts for MamaKat's writing assignment this week is...

The top ten six things I'd rather be doing than having sex with David Letterman

So, here's my list:

6. Having sex with Paul Rudd

5. Having sex with Vince Vaughn

4. Having sex with Robert Downey, Jr.

3. Having sex with David Duchovny

2. Having sex with Hugh Laurie

1. Winning the lottery

I don't know...having sex with a 60 year old, funny, ka-millionaire, with a srangely sexy gap between his teeth, just doesn't seem like such a chore!!

I can't be the only woman to feel this way, can I?

Head over to MamaKat's if you wanna play along...

13 comments:

Stacey said...

I second your list!

Kameron said...

I don't see the appeal of him at all, but hey, to each her own! I would do Vince Vaughn in a milisecond though!

Jessica said...

Yes! Each of those men are quite, quite attractive! Love it. (The lottery would be nice, too!)

Nikki B. said...

dude...am i seriously the only woman to find dave 'somewhat' attractive.

i mean, besides the extortionist!!!

libby @ nineandquines said...

oh hugh laurie YES! he'd have to talk in his "real" british voice though....

Mama SeWELL said...

no to dave but yes yes yes to hugh laurie!!

nettagyrl said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my page. Your list is funny and I say #1 is the best! lol. =D

Alicia W. said...

Besides the gap and wrinkled old balls... the personality and bank account might just get him a blow job. :)

Heidi said...

We have discussed this before... get off my Vince... Haven't thought of Dave though, so you go get you some.

Nikki B. said...

alicia - you crack me up!! i forgot that he would hae wrinkled, old balls!! that would suck!!

so funny nines...i would want hugh to talk in his "house" voice. it freaks me out when i hear him talk in his british accent!

heidi and kam - there's enough vince to go around for all of us!!

heidi said...

You are too funny! LOL I know I trashed your man, DL, but you still loved my list, no? HA!

Kimmy said...

LOL!! Yeah, I'll take the money anytime!! Johnny Depp is more my speed :o)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Ha! That's a great list and I so agree.

Stopped by from Mama's Losin' It