Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesdays with Cletus...

Cletus...my dear, sweet Cletus...

Last night in class...you gave us a website...and you told us to use it throughout the rest of the semester for reference. When asked what kind of website it was...you replied:

"It's some professor's website...and he has videos where he explains this stuff really well."

I just have one question for you...

ISN'T THAT WHAT I'M PAYING YOU TO DO!!

Because...if you're telling me that not only will I be held hostage by you every Tuesday night...by you and your stories about dogs and cats and their shit, about gutting the rotting corpses of deer and horses to feed your lion, about what you did in "South Padry", about your 22 years of college (WTF??), and about Michael Jackson and how he used to be just a "cute little colored boy". I endure 5 hours of that shit and now...now you're telling me I have to spend my spare time listening to some other, I'm assuming more articulate, asshole do your job for you!!! Am I catching your drift??

And while I'm at it...let me just say this CLETUS...I believe that calling a black boy, "a colored" is a wee bit offensive. I can't say for sure, as I am a white woman...but, I'm thinking it's no longer cool. Well, it's not cool here in the city anyway...where the roads are paved and travelled by SmartCars and Prius', where Starbucks' live, where we go days or weeks without seeing a cow, and months or even years without hearing dueling banjos!!!

6 comments:

Kameron said...

No she didn't!!! I'm thinking she did mail order for her degree(s)! 22 years of school??? Is she counting pre-school through grad school? I'm thinking you should seriously complain to your school about her. That is ridiculous!

Jess said...

Wow. What a waste of your money. Complain to someone. Cletus will likely complain FOR you, if you wanted.

Tatman said...

As a heavily tattooed person I take offense to people using the term "colored". We are all one color or another, and society doesn't need Cletuses going around talking down on someone because their color is different. My colors were chosen, and I'd like to say that I share them in common with all humans. Besides, I have more colors than most white, black, brown, red, or yellow skinned people, so calling ME "colored" makes more sense anyway.

Put that in your corn cob pipe and smoke it, Cletus.

Tatman said...

Oh yeah, and the reference to another professor's work is ludicrous. That would be like the President saying, "Let's just go back and watch some videos of how FDR got us out of the Great Depression. He said it better than I can anyway."

What a joke! If you would rather BS than teach then you should quit your job and find a local bar to hang out at. At least there no one pays for your "knowledge".

~~Mel~~ said...

Wow what a waste of time and money! You poor girl.

Donnetta said...

Girl, it's time for you to kick Cletus to the curb! Or better yet, file a complaint and let the school kick him to the curb!