Wednesday, May 6, 2009

People watching in NOLA...

Meet Amos...

Photobucket

He fled a Pennsylvania Amish community and somehow found himself smack dab in the middle of the original "Sin City," New Orleans, LA. He's still adjusting to life back on the grid and doing his best to fit in here in the bayou. Maybe he should seek fashion advice from this native New Orleanian...

This is Desiree.

Photobucket

She oozes confidence and blends right into any social situation...almost quite literally.

Much like her friend, Serafine.

Photobucket

Serafine is an "unpainted" lady of sorts. The landscape even fades as she strolls by.

Speaking of painted ladies...meet John.

Photobucket

All that cross-dressing has really worn him out...bless his heart, he was sleepy!

**I almost felt a little guilty photographing a sleeping man without his permission...but, hey, if you fall asleep in the middle of the sidewalk with your bright blue nail polish, your painted face, and your tutu on...and you are indeed a MAN, then you're fair game, buddy!**

8 comments:

Mama SeWELL said...

Holy crap, thats hilarious! The snake pants are just to much for my eyes! And old Amos is outta his element for sure, he looks dazed & confused to me. I didnt laugh at any of these photos I promise.
Happy Hump day!

Tim said...

Man I wish we would have been with you guys! That looks like so much fun. These people can also be seen every year at your county fair.

Bubbles

Jess said...

Oh my gosh!! That is absoutley hilarious!! You've made me want to visit Lousiana even more now!!

Rassles said...

That Serafine is incredible.

Anonymous said...

Desiree looks so uncomfortable. I just want to buy her a pair of sweats.

Kameron said...

I'm calling "What not to Wear" on ALL of them. I don't even know if Stacey and Clinton can fix those lost souls.

Oh, by the way, your scrolling badge things make me motion sick when I come on your page. ;o) You can slow them down so they are not at warp speed. If you open the HTML there is a line that says scroll amount and yours is no doubt set at 10. Mine is at 4. Please don't make me take dramamine just to read your blog. {Ok sarcasm over now}

Tatman said...

He probably had other, not as nice, people do worse than take his picture. Funny stuff! Glad to see you had a good time.

Alicia W. said...

I laughed so hard viewing those and reading your captions. Your a NUT! In a good way.. not the wrinkled up hairy kind.

P.S WTF? All that shit talking and you have said notta about my vlog and how I totally screwed up the shout out to your blog. LOL