Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm out...

I'm so super excited today, for tomorrow is the start of a mini vacation. The best part...it's for The One and I, sans our offspring!

We're heading to the bye-you...to The Crescent City...The Big Easy. I'm gonna eat beignets for breakfast, po-boys for lunch and Hurricanes at Patty O's for dinner!!

Oh, the other best part...we have tickets to Jazz Fest. I'm stoked about seeing Kings of Leon, then wrapping it up with a little Bon Jovi.

And Bon Jovi better not try to sing some crazy, new, comeback shit, either. He better play me some Bed of Roses, Blaze of Glory, and some Livin on a Prayer, or so help me god...I will...I will...yeah, I'll probably just leave. But, I will leave angrily!!

See y'all when I get back!

10 comments:

Mama SeWELL said...

Have Fun! All that food is making me hungry!

Tim said...

Have a great time and take some pics already!

Bubbles

Rassles said...

I want to go back so badly...have a blast.

Kameron said...

Suck a few crafush heads for me!! Have a blast!

Kameron said...

WTF is a crafush? I meant crayfish! Gosh I'm stupid sometimes!

Jess said...

Woohoo! Have a great trip!

Kimmy said...

Fabulous!! Have a wonderful time!! We may be making our way to Disneyland this weekend. So "Yah" to both of us!!!

Alicia W. said...

Do I need to even say have a good time? I know for sure you will have a hell of a good time.

Give Bon Jovi my love and panties! LOL

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Nikki! Have fun, and know that I'll be (jealously) thinking of all that food...

Carebear said...

Wow! Sounds like a great trip. Have a fun time!