Monday, October 13, 2008

Farewell, Dear Friend...


I'll never forget you. I'll never forget those lazy mornings when you were the only one who could lure me from my cozy lair. I'll never forget those afternoons around 2pm when the day starts to drag and you were the only one who could stoke the fire in me, motivating me to last just a few more hours until reinforcements arrive. I'll never forget how you even made my food taste better while we stared at one another at the table. You were there for me when I needed you, but I must move on.
So...farewell, dear friend...I'll miss you!

2 comments:

Kel said...

why are you giving up dr. pepper? i drink diet caff. free coke once a day!

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

I have tried so many times to say goodbye to my beloved Dr. Pepper but it never works out. lol