Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shit narcissistic mothers say...

When you're telling them about something good that just happened in your life...

"Yeah, well, the thing is...I've decided that when bad things happen to people, it's because the devil is attacking them.  But, when good things happen to people over and over, it's because the devil already has a hold of them, and there is no use for him to try to attack them any longer.  He already has them in his grip."

Don't ask me how I know this...

Whew, it feels better to get that off my chest!

7 comments:

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Holy crap! Does this person now have a black eye!?!?

Nikki B. said...

LMAO! Right?!?!

Scott S. said...

It takes you months and months and months to come up with this. While it is great, I sure could use a lil more from you.

Kimmy said...

Honestly, I believe there is some truth to that!! :0)

Kaira said...

What the heck? That's so screwed up and that's a sick statement if it's coming from a self-righteous "christian". :P

Candi said...

I'm sorry that she said that. No matter if she believed that was true or not God doesn't want us beating each other up with "the truth". I am SO happy for you and I miss your blogs. I can't wait for some graduation pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kameron said...

Some people are simply idiots. And jealous. The end.