Thursday, September 9, 2010

This, my friends…

is why I will NEVER cruise!!!

Jake showed me this video, and I told him, “Yeah, fool…I’m not dumb.  That’s EXACTLY why I will never get my happy ass on a cruise ship!” 

He followed with, “Whatever, eventually you’re gonna have to.”

I reminded him of the fat dude in the stripy shirt being tossed about like a rag doll, and the dear woman in all black who looked to be unconscious after she slammed into the pillar!

I’m not cruisin’…there is no fucking way, after watching this!!

P.S.  I haven’t laughed this hard since the Shake Weight commercial came out!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

I needed that this morning. Hysterical (well, not so funny if you were on that ship).

Kimmy said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!! That actually looked really scary. Especially with the fork lift and metal stuff. That is so dangerous. I wonder if anyone died? That looked like it could have caused some damage :/ I've been on a cruise before and fortunately, we never experienced THIS!!

heidi said...

Oh HELL no.

jess said...

Ack, that looks horrible!! I was laughing my butt off at the beginning...but the part with the fork lift was scary! What/when was this from??

Brenda said...

Seriously?! That was SO awesome, so glad I wasn't there, thanks for the opportunity to laugh till I cried, haven't had one of those in a long time!! I think the soothing sailing music in the background is what totally makes it!

Kameron said...

Dude! You're not supposed to me me bust out laughing at work! People are going to think I'm crazy!! Don't they bolt that shit down?? Geeze!

Tracy said...

I'm with you on never getting on a cruise ship. Scott keeps saying we should do a Disney Cruise. I just don't think thats going to happen.

Rob said...

I saw this video and it is way scary. We just got off a cruise on 8/28 (Carnival Dream) and it was smooth sailing and it was an AWESOME time. You should give cruising a try. Trust me I was like you and freaked out about going but I went and now I LOVE it.

Tim said...

ROFL!!!!!!

This was freakin HI LA RI OUS!!

Bubbs