Monday, September 27, 2010

Gold, Guns, Girls…

Guns…

My boys got a PS3 for their birthdays, and they are wrapped up in those damn shooting games.  Call of Duty, Modern Warfare.  One or the other.  Or both.  Or, are they the same thing?  Whatever it’s called, I don’t like it, really…but, apparently, my vote didn’t count. 

Girls…

You didn’t hear this from me, but, The One Who Knows Everything is now learning a few things about girls.  He has a girlfriend, whose hand he likes to hold on the bus!  Fuck me runnin…I’m gonna be a grandmother before long, aren’t I?!?

Gold…

I got nothing for gold, just the fact that I dig this song, and thought it was a clever title…

6 comments:

S.I.F. said...

I love this song!

And seriously? He's holding hands on the school bus?!?

The kid is getting more action than I am! ;)

Melinda said...

I feel your pain.
I've been told 'it's what guys do'

Scott S. said...

Yeah the boy is holding hands. Nice......

Kameron said...

I just added that song to my running playlist! Now that I see the video that kind of makes me laugh. :o) I hate those video games. I wonder, with a dad who owns a XBOX 360, how long I'll be able to keep Nate from playing video games.

Heidi said...

"F me runnin", seriously Nikki. Warn someone you are going to say things to make me spit out my coffee at 7:30 a.m. Now I have to clean my keyboard!

Ashley said...

Just make sure he doesn't get WiFi on that thing and start sexting! Then you'll really be in trouble...