Sunday, August 7, 2011

My lobster…

♫ Joy (pump it up, pump it up)…and Pain  ♫

mylove

♫ Like sunshine (what else, what else), and Rain ♫

ellaellaella

We’ve seen it all in our marriage, and I can easily say that I love him so much more today than I did 13 years ago, when I said “I do,” in that tiny little chapel on Las Vegas Blvd.  I can’t take all the credit for breezing through the past 15 years with this man.  Rob Base sang it best (again) when he sang…

♫ It takes two to make a thing go right…It takes two to make it outta sight… ♫

Man that rapper knows a thing or two about love! 

Happy Anniversary to my lobster!

11 comments:

Kimmy said...

Aww....Happy Anniversary you two!!! You've been together almost as long as us. I think Vegas has something to do with it, huh?! Since we both got married there!! ;o) lol

Hope you two share many, many more exciting years ahead!!!

Bridget said...

Happy anniversary!!

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Happy anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! When did he get so skinny?!?

Scott S. said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you. May you have many more years of doing the PO-DO.

Julie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I just have to say I love you two as a couple, you compliment each other so much...and I dont even know you guys!! I hope you guys had the best day ever!! 15 years is awesome and quite an accomplishment! Ive only been married one year now, but we have been together 10, so I figure we will make it :) happy day!!

Kameron said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! You make me sick..in a good way!! :)

Tracy said...

Sweet post! Happy Anniversary!

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Happy Anniversary.

www.rebeccabany.com

Nikki B. said...

Thank you guys so much for all the happy, happys!! Y'all rock!!